Mandan Park District is a great place to work and play!
Our staff is committed to providing quality parks and recreation for the community of Mandan and its visitors. If you are looking for a career in recreation, promoting healthy lifestyles and community, the Mandan Park District is the perfect place for you to work! Whether you are looking for a full time career, something to do while the kids are in school, or looking for a little extra income in the summer or after school, we may have something for you!
*Prior to filling out the online application please save document to computer rather than filling out the form in the browser.
Location: Softball Complex
Rate: Starting at $15 DOE
Hours: 6pm - 10pm on Tuesday
Major Duties/Essential Functions
- Provides communication to players
- Respond to player questions and concerns
- Maintains a safe playing environment
- Collects required scorecards
- Notify Recreation Specialist of problems and concerns regarding facilities, players, and/or spectators
- Notify Recreation Specialist of needed supplies and equipment
- Must be 18 or older to apply