Each year, Mandan Park District is happy to support community activities through contributions.
While we are pleased assist, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial capabilities.
Therefore, we must fairly distribute our support to as many organizations as possible and ask that you complete this form.
Items Available for Request
Requests may be made for Prairie West & Mandan Municipal golf rounds, Raging Rivers Waterpark day passes and Mandan Aquatic Center day passes.
ACCEPTABLE: ORGANIZATIONS THAT QUALIFY (Examples Below)
- Park District Industry-Specific Non-Profits and Government Entities (i.e. ND Park Districts, NDRPA)
- City, School District or School PTO (If Purpose/Benefit aligns with our mission or given to local government)
- Local Non-Profit Recreation-Focused Organizations (i.e. Youth Hockey, YMCA, Special Olympics, etc.)
- Local “Partnering” Non-Profit Organizations whose dollars directly support the Park District’s ability to fulfill our public purpose (i.e. Non-Profits
- Hosting a Golf Fundraiser at Prairie West, or other direct PD Partners)
- Personal Medical Benefits for life threatening illnesses
NOT ACCEPTABLE: ORGANIZATIONS THAT DO NOT QUALIFY (Examples Below)
- Parent/Individual Run Youth Sports Organizations (Not a Legal Non-Profit)
- Homeless / Faith / Medical-Focused Organizations: Churches, Universities, Hospitals, Shelters, etc.
(Although they are well-intended community-serving organizations, they are not for PD public purpose)
- School events that do not align with Mandan Parks mission (after prom parties)